After a long delay the government has finally launched its aadhaar card e-portal through which you can serve all your needs regarding aadhaar such as Online booking, UID application letter etc. however you can do the same from our site also. It comes as a rescue to all those applicants waiting from the long time after their enrollment. The letter can be downloaded by simply giving the enrollment number and date time of enrollment. The print of this letter can be used wherever necessary as it is.
To go through the procedure simply follow this simple steps:
- After the enrollment procedure keep your enrollment acknowledgment slip safe and note down the enrollment number, time and date of enrollment. This information is vital and will be used for the online e-letter.
- Visit the link given on our site or simply government site and fill in the details as required such as enrollment number, date and time of enrollment, Name and pincode, solve the captcha and hit the ‘submit’ button.
- You will be redirected to page which will ask for your mobile number. Enter your mobile number and hit ‘submit’ again.
- This will generate a One Time Password (OTP) and this will be send to you via SMS on your mobile. This is a verification process so make sure that you have the same mobile number with which you applied for Unique Aadhaar ID because that One Time Password(OTP) will be send on that number only. In case you have lost that mobile number you can visit your local UIDAI registration camp and update the details.
- The next page will ask for the OTP which you get on your mobile. Enter the OTP and this will take you to a PDF link. Now you can download your e-letter of Aadhaar (UID) the password for this will be PINCODE of the registered city.
You can then take the printout of that letter and use it for various services.